We hope that the information at this web site will be useful, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. For official information, please consult the printed documents which are available in the Wilton town offices.
The Wilton ZBA
If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start out by reading about zoning and the ZBA. Then you can refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with. When you're ready to apply, read the instructions in how to apply. Be sure to check the application deadline dates.
- February 20
- The minutes of the February 11 meeting have been added to the web site.
- A decision from the February 20 meeting has been posted for the Hilltop Cafe case.
- February 12
- The ZBA will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 20 to consider whether to grant a request that it reconsider its decision in the Hilltop Cafe case.
- Case 3/11/14–1 (NTV) has been added to the agenda for the March 11 meeting.
- February 11
- A decision from the February 11 meeting has been posted for the Pine Hill case.
- January 19
- The minutes of the December 10 meeting have been added to the web site.
- January 7
- The January 14 meeting has been cancelled, because there are no applications or other business to consider.
Map of Wilton showing the location of the Wilton Town Hall.