We hope that the information at this web site will be useful, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. For official information, please consult the printed documents which are available in the Wilton town offices.
The Wilton ZBA
If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start out by reading about zoning and the ZBA. Then you can refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with. When you're ready to apply, read the instructions in how to apply. Be sure to check the application deadline dates.
- August 11
- A decision from the August 11 meeting has been posted for the Tedder case.
- July 31
- A decision from the July 28 meeting has been posted for the Artemik case.
- Case 8/11/15–1 (Tedder) has been added to the agenda for the August 11 meeting.
- July 17
- A site visit has been scheduled on July 28 for the Artemik case.
- July 14
- A decision from the July 14 meeting has been posted for the Bugeau case.
- The Artemik case has been continued from the July 14 meeting to the July 28 meeting.
- July 3
- The site plan for the Bugeau case has been added to the case page.
Map of Wilton showing the location of the Wilton Town Hall.