We hope that the information at this web site will be useful, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. For official information, please consult the printed documents which are available in the Wilton town offices.
The Wilton ZBA
If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start out by reading about zoning and the ZBA. Then you can refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with. When you're ready to apply, read the instructions in how to apply. Be sure to check the application deadline dates.
- August 25
- The Lunn case has been continued from the August 23 meeting to the August 29 meeting.
- August 17
- The Lunn case has been continued from the August 16 meeting to the August 23 meeting.
- August 15
- Abbutter letter added for the Lunn case.
- August 14
- A site visit has been scheduled on August 27 for the Mansfield case.
- Abbutter letter added for the Mansfield case.
- The Mansfield case has been continued from the August 9 meeting to the September 13 meeting.
- The Lunn case has been continued from the August 9 meeting to the August 16 meeting.
- August 13
- A decision from the August 9 meeting has been posted for the Sanders case.
- July 28
- Cases 8/9/16–1 (Sanders), 8/9/16–2 (Lunn), and 8/9/16–3 (Mansfield) have been added to the agenda for the August 9 meeting.
Map of Wilton showing the location of the Wilton Town Hall.