We hope that the information at this web site will be useful, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. For official information, please consult the printed documents which are available in the Wilton town offices.
The Wilton ZBA
If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start out by reading about zoning and the ZBA. Then you can refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with. When you're ready to apply, read the instructions in how to apply. Be sure to check the application deadline dates.
- August 15
- The September Zoning Board meeting has been rescheduled for Monday, September 15, because the Town Hall courtroom will be in use for the primary elections on Tuesday, September 9.
- A rehearing on the NTV case has been added to the agenda for the September 15 meeting.
- August 10
- The ZBA will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 12 to consider whether to grant a request that it reconsider its decision in the NTV case.
- August 7
- The minutes of the July 8 meeting have been added to the web site.
- August 2
- The August 12 meeting has been cancelled, because there are no applications or other business to consider.
- July 15
- The documents on the Regulations page have been brough up to date with all amendments through 2014.
Map of Wilton showing the location of the Wilton Town Hall.