We hope that the information at this web site will be useful, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. For official information, please consult the printed documents which are available in the Wilton town offices.
The Wilton ZBA
If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start out by reading about zoning and the ZBA. Then you can refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with. When you're ready to apply, read the instructions in how to apply. Be sure to check the application deadline dates.
- April 16
- The minutes of the March 11 meeting have been added to the web site.
- March 28
- The April 8 meeting has been cancelled, because there are no applications or other business to consider.
- March 22
- The Zoning Ordinance has been updated to include the amendments passed in March, 2014.
- March 15
- The NTV case has been continued from the March 11 meeting to the May 13 meeting.
- March 10
- The minutes of the February 20 meeting have been added to the web site.
Map of Wilton showing the location of the Wilton Town Hall.