We hope that the information at this web site will be useful, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy. For official information, please consult the printed documents which are available in the Wilton town offices.
The Wilton ZBA
If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start out by reading about zoning and the ZBA. Then you can refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with. When you're ready to apply, read the instructions in how to apply. Be sure to check the application deadline dates.
- November 25
- The December 9 meeting has been cancelled, because there are no applications or other business to consider.
- November 19
- Decisions from the November 18 meeting have been posted for the Clemens and Clark cases.
- November 3
- The ZBA will meet at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 18 to decide whether to grant a request that it reconsider its decision in the Clemens case. If the ZBA grants the request, then it will hold a rehearing on the case the same evening.
- October 30
- The November meeting has been rescheduled from Tuesday, November 11 to Tuesday, November 18. The application deadline has been extended to Tuesday, November 4.
- October 28
- The minutes of the October 16 meeting have been added to the web site.
- October 27
- The minutes of the September 15 meeting have been added to the web site.
- The minutes of the August 12 meeting have been added to the web site.
- October 16
- Decisions from the October 16 meeting have been posted for the Jones and Clemens cases.
Map of Wilton showing the location of the Wilton Town Hall.