- 317 Forest Road
- Patricia and Robert Booraem
- Service Experts, c/o Randy Norwalt
- Relief Requested
- Variance to sections 4.2(b), 12.3(c), and 17.1(d) of the Zoning Ordinance
- To allow the construction of a septic system in highly permeable soils 93 feet from a wetland, where the ordinance would require a 125 foot setback, and the construction of a single-family home with attached garage, where the lot has only 0.5 acres of non-wetlands and no land outside the flood zone.
- The application
- Attached site plan
- Decision notice from ZBA Case #8/14/12-1
- See Also
- Case #8/14/12-1
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 — Hearing
Tuesday, April 13, 2021 — Notice
Robert and Patricia Booraem (owners) and Service Experts, c/o Randy Newalt (applicant) have applied for variances to secions 4.2(b), 12.3(c), and 17.1(d) of the Wilton Zoning Ordinance, to allow the construction of a septic system in highly permeable soils 93 feet from a wetland, where the ordinance would require a 125 foot setback, and the construction of a single-family home with attached garage on Lot B-97, 317 Forest Road, which has only 0.5 acres of non-wetlands and no land outside the flood zone.
The Town of Wilton Zoning Board of Adjustment will consider this application in a public hearing on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, this Board is authorized to meet electronically. In accordance with the Emergency Order, we are utilizing the Zoom platform for this electronic meeting. Please note that there is no physical location to observe and listen contemporaneously to the meeting.
You can participate in one of two ways:
- Online (audio and video) at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87373851439?pwd=V0cyL0Y4YVBwd3h5VWpZL09Ga2ppZz09
- By telephone at (646) 558-8656, using Meeting ID: 873 7385 1439 and Password: 207162
Read more details on the electronic meetings page.
If you have issues accessing the meeting, please call our Land Use Administrator, Michele Decoteau, at (603) 654-9451 x309, or email her at email@example.com.