The Wilton Town Offices
The Wilton Town Offices are located in the Wilton Town Hall at 42 Main Street.
The Building and Land Use Office
Go to the Building and Land Use Office to:
- Meet with the Land Use Administrator or the Building Inspector.
- Read the Wilton Zoning Ordinance on paper.
- Read case files and minutes of past Zoning Board and Planning Board meetings.
- View current applications to the Zoning Board.
- Submit an application to the Zoning Board.
The Land Use Administrator
The Land Use Administrator is the key person on land use matters in the town government. She provides staff support and acts as clerk and recording secretary to the Zoning Board and Planning Board; provides information, advice, and consultation to the public on land use matters; and maintains the town’s land use records.
She is usually in the Building and Land Use Office from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
The Town Clerk and Tax Collector’s Office
The Town Clerk and Tax Collector’s Office is usually open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, and from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm on Thursday, and is closed on Wednesday.
Go to the Town Clerk’s office to:
- Look at the Zoning and Tax maps.
- Look up property owners.
- Check abutter lists.