Special Notice About Electronic Meetings
Due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, this Board is authorized to meet electronically.
Until further notice, Zoning Board meetings will be conducted using the Zoom platform, which allows internet video teleconferencing with dial-in audio access. Access information for each meeting will be included in the meeting notice. Please see the electronic meetings page for detailed information on accessing and participating in electronic ZBA meetings.
Notice of Public Hearing — December 8
Notice is hereby given that the Town of Wilton Zoning Board of Adjustment will meet on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. to hold public hearings on the following applications. The applications for these cases, and any other documents submitted with them, are available for inspection in the Wilton Town Offices.
- Dawn Ryan has appealed an administrative decision of the Wilton Building Inspector that a proposed shed on Lot A-47-1, 74 Stagecoach Road would be in violation of Section 14.3.3 of the Wilton Zoning Ordinance because it would be less than 200 feet from open water in the Watershed District. (Case #11/10/20-1, continued from November 10)
- Doodle Land LLC has applied for a variance to section 4.2.1 of the Wilton Zoning Ordinance, to allow the replacememnt of a septic system on Lot C-112, 66 Temple Road, where the replacement septic system would be closer to Blood Brook than is allowed by the Ordinance. (Case #12/08/20-1)
Dawn Ryan has applied for a variance to sections 6.2.4 and 17.1(e) of the Wilton Ordinance, to allow the construction of a shed attached to the garage on Lot A-47-1, 74 Stagecoach Road, which is nonconformning because it is closer to Stagecoach Road than is allowed by the Ordinance.
In the event that the appeal in ZBA Case #11/10/20-1 is denied and the garage is found to be additionally nonconforming because it is attached to the barn, which is closer to open water than is allowed by the Ordinance in the Watershed District, Ms. Ryan has also applied for a variance to section 14.3.3 of the Ordinance.
- Dawn Ryan has applied for a variance to sections 6.2.4 and 17.1(e) of the Wilton Ordinance, to allow the construction of an 8'x12' addition and an open porch attached to the house on Lot A-47-1, 74 Stagecoach Road, which is nonconforming because it is closer to Stagecoach Road than is allowed by the Ordinance. (Case #12/08/20-3)
- If there is any time remaining, the Board will discuss Wilton’s ZBA application fees in relation to other towns’.
The Town of Wilton Zoning Board of Adjustment will consider these applications in a public hearing on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, this Board is authorized to meet electronically. In accordance with the Emergency Order, we are utilizing the Zoom platform for this electronic meeting. Please note that there is no physical location to observe and listen contemporaneously to the meeting.
You can participate in one of two ways:
- Online (audio and video) at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87627689997?pwd=S3d1ZVc5NVJkRzZvTzdRaGoxQTl5UT09
- By telephone at (646) 558-8656, using Meeting ID: 876 2768 9997 and Password: 550630
Read more details on the electronic meetings page.
If you have issues accessing the meeting, please call our Land Use Administrator, Michele Decoteau, at (603) 654-9451 x309, or email her at email@example.com.
The next Zoning Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, December 8, 2020. Any applications to be considered at this meeting must be filed in the Wilton town offices on or before Tuesday, November 24. See How to Apply for details.
Schedule of Future Zoning Board Meetings
|Meeting Date||Application Deadline|
|December 8||November 24|
|January 12, 2021||December 29|
|February 9, 2021||January 26, 2021|
|March 9, 2021||February 23, 2021|