Special Notice About Electronic Meetings
Due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, this Board is authorized to meet electronically.
Until further notice, Zoning Board meetings will be conducted using the Zoom platform, which allows internet video teleconferencing with dial-in audio access. Access information for each meeting will be included in the meeting notice. Please see the electronic meetings page for detailed information on accessing and participating in electronic ZBA meetings.
Notice of Public Hearing — August 11
Notice is hereby given that the Town of Wilton Zoning Board of Adjustment will meet on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. to hold a public rehearing on the following appeal. The application for this case, and any other documents submitted with it, are available for inspection in the Wilton Town Offices.
Due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, this Board is authorized to meet electronically. In accordance with the Emergency Order, we are utilizing the Zoom platform for this electronic meeting. Please note that there is no physical location to observe and listen contemporaneously to the meeting.
You can participate in one of two ways:
- Online (audio and video) at https://tinyurl.com/ZBA081120
- By telephone at (646) 558-8656, using Meeting ID: TBA and Password: TBA
Read more details on the electronic meetings page.
If you have issues accessing the meeting, please call our Land Use Administrator, Michele Decoteau, at (603) 654-9451 x309, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dennis and Stephanie Gilbert have applied for the following relief in connection with a partially built deck on Lot L–45, 52 Island Street:
- A Special Exception under section 17.3 of the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to allow a structure which is closer to a lot line than is otherwise allowed by the Ordinance.
- A Variance to section 4.6.7 of the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to allow a structure which is closer to a water body than is otherwise allowed by the Ordinance.
- Alternatively, an Equitable Waiver under N.H. RSA 674:33–a to excuse the violations of the water body setback of section 4.6.7 of the Ordinance and the lot line setback of section 5.2.3 of the Ordinance.
The next Zoning Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 11, 2020. Any applications to be considered at this meeting must be filed in the Wilton town offices on or before Tuesday, July 28. See How to Apply for details.
Schedule of Future Zoning Board Meetings
|Meeting Date||Application Deadline|
|August 11||July 28|
|September 8||August 25|
|October 13||September 29|
|November 10||October 27|