The Wilton ZBA
This is the web site of the Wilton, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment. You can find current meeting agendas and recent minutes both here and on the ZBA page of the Wilton town web site, but this site also has detailed case information, case records back to 1997, meeting minutes back to 1980, and much more.
If you know what you are looking for, the site menu to the left above or the news links below will probably take you there. If you are just broswsing, you might want to start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- January 18
- A rehearing has been granted in the Quinn case.
- The minutes of the January 6 meeting have been added to the web site.
- January 15
- A decision from the January 14 meeting has been posted for the Garcia case.
- January 12
- The 1989 Zoning Ordinance is now available in the ordinance section.
- December 20
- The 1974 and 1981 Zoning Ordinances are now available in the ordinance section.
- Additional correspondence received in connection with the Quinn case has been added to the case page.
- The minutes of the December 17 meeting have been added to the web site.
- Case 1/14/20–1 (Garcia) has been added to the agenda for the January 14 meeting.
- December 16
- The minutes of the December 10 meeting have been added to the web site.
- December 11
- The ZBA will meet at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, December 17 to consider whether to grant a request that it reconsider its decision in the Quinn case.
- A decision from the December 10 meeting has been posted for the Lindquist case.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Do you want to be the first to know the latest Zoning Board news? Send an email to Neil Faiman and ask to be added to the ZBA email list.
Do You Need to Apply to the ZBA?
- If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- Refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with.
- Talk with the Land Use Administrator to ask questions or discuss your plans.
- When you're ready to apply, read the instructions and get the application forms from the How to Apply page.
- Check the application deadline dates on the Notices page.
- Submit your completed application to the Land Use Administrator.