The Wilton ZBA
This is the web site of the Wilton, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment. You can find current meeting agendas and recent minutes both here and on the ZBA page of the Wilton town web site, but this site also has detailed case information, case records back to 1997, meeting minutes back to 1980, and much more.
If you know what you are looking for, the site menu to the left above or the news links below will probably take you there. If you are just broswsing, you might want to start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- May 28
- The minutes of the May 12 meeting have been added to the web site.
- Case 6/9/20–2 (Krol) has been added to the agenda for the June 9 meeting.
- May 22
- Case 6/9/20–1 (Buchanan Construction) has been added to the agenda for the June 9 meeting.
- May 13
- Decisions from the May 12 meeting have been posted for the Rockwood and Marois cases.
- May 12
- The minutes of the April 14 meeting have been added to the web site.
- April 25
- The web version of the Zoning Ordinance has been updated with the 2020 amendments.
- April 16
- Decisions from the April 14 meeting have been posted for the Glendale Homes and Gallo cases.
- The Rockwood case has been continued from the April 14 meeting to the May 12 meeting.
- April 14
- A staff report and case file have been added to the Gallo case page.
- April 13
- A site plan has been added to the Glendale Homes case page.
- Case 5/12/20–1 (Marois) has been added to the agenda for the May 12 meeting.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Do you want to be the first to know the latest Zoning Board news? Send an email to Neil Faiman and ask to be added to the ZBA email list.
Do You Need to Apply to the ZBA?
- If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- Refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with.
- Talk with the Land Use Administrator to ask questions or discuss your plans.
- When you're ready to apply, read the instructions and get the application forms from the How to Apply page.
- Check the application deadline dates on the Notices page.
- Submit your completed application to the Land Use Administrator.