The Wilton ZBA
This is the web site of the Wilton, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment. You can find current meeting agendas and recent minutes both here and on the ZBA page of the Wilton town web site, but this site also has detailed case information, case records back to 1997, meeting minutes back to 1980, and much more.
If you know what you are looking for, the site menu to the left above or the news links below will probably take you there. If you are just broswsing, you might want to start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- September 21
- The minutes of the September 14 meeting have been added to the web site.
- September 17
- Decisions from the September 14 meeting have been posted for the Isaac Frye Holdings, Maloney, and Bronson cases.
- September 14
- A letter from attorney Silas Little has been added to the Isaac Frye Holdings case page.
- September 8
- Additional documents have been added to the Isaac Frye Holdings and Maloney case pages.
- August 25
- The contents of the Building Inspector’s file have been added to Maloney case page.
- Additional correspondence has been added to the Isaac Frye Holdings case page.
- August 23
- Case 9/14/21–2 (Bronson) has been added to the agenda for the September 14 meeting.
- August 20
- The minutes of the August 11 meeting have been added to the web site.
- August 16
- A decision from the August 11 meeting has been posted for the Rantomaki Trust case.
- August 9
- Case 9/14/21–1 (Maloney) has been added to the agenda for the September 14 meeting.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Do you want to be the first to know the latest Zoning Board news? Send an email to Neil Faiman and ask to be added to the ZBA email list.
Do You Need to Apply to the ZBA?
- If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- Refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with.
- Talk with the Land Use Administrator to ask questions or discuss your plans.
- When you're ready to apply, read the instructions and get the application forms from the How to Apply page.
- Check the application deadline dates on the Notices page.
- Submit your completed application to the Land Use Administrator.