The Wilton ZBA
This is the web site of the Wilton, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment. You can find current meeting agendas and recent minutes both here and on the ZBA page of the Wilton town web site, but this site also has detailed case information, case records back to 1997, meeting minutes back to 1980, and much more.
If you know what you are looking for, the site menu to the left above or the news links below will probably take you there. If you are just broswsing, you might want to start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- June 30
- A rehearing has been granted in the Marois case.
- June 29
- The ZBA will meet on Tuesday, June 30 to enter a non-public session in order to consider legal advice provided by legal counsel.
- June 25
- The minutes of the June 16 meeting have been added to the web site.
- The minutes of the June 9 meeting have been added to the web site.
- June 17
- The zoning Board will meet on Tuesday, June 30 to decide whether to grant a rehearing in the Marois case.
- June 11
- A request for a rehearing has been received in the Marois case.
- June 10
- The ZBA will meet on Tuesday, June 16 to review the minutes of its January, February, and May meetings.
- Decisions from the June 9 meeting have been posted for the Buchanan Construction and Krol cases.
- June 9
- A submission from the applicant’s attorney has been added to the Krol case page.
- June 5
- The attachments from the application and documents from the Building Inspector’s record have been added to the Krol case page.
- May 28
- The minutes of the May 12 meeting have been added to the web site.
- Case 6/9/20–2 (Krol) has been added to the agenda for the June 9 meeting.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Do you want to be the first to know the latest Zoning Board news? Send an email to Neil Faiman and ask to be added to the ZBA email list.
Do You Need to Apply to the ZBA?
- If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- Refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with.
- Talk with the Land Use Administrator to ask questions or discuss your plans.
- When you're ready to apply, read the instructions and get the application forms from the How to Apply page.
- Check the application deadline dates on the Notices page.
- Submit your completed application to the Land Use Administrator.