The Wilton ZBA
This is the web site of the Wilton, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment. You can find current meeting agendas and recent minutes both here and on the ZBA page of the Wilton town web site, but this site also has detailed case information, case records back to 1997, meeting minutes back to 1980, and much more.
If you know what you are looking for, the site menu to the left above or the news links below will probably take you there. If you are just broswsing, you might want to start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- June 8
- The hearing on the Isaac Frye Holdings case will be continued to Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
- The minutes of the June 5 meeting have been added to the web site.
- June 7
- Documents distributed at the June 6 site visit have been added to the “Application” section of the Isaac Frye Holdings case page.
- June 4
- The Isaac Frye Holdings site walk will be held as scheduled on Saturday morning, June 5, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Parking is available in the Andy’s Summer Playhouse parking lot in WIlton Center, just south of the site.
- A letter from attorney Silas Little has been added to the Isaac Frye Holdings case page.
- June 2
- Site visit and continuation notices have been added to the Isaac Frye Holdings case page.
- May 12
- Additional documents have been added to the Isaac Frye Holdings case page.
- May 11
- The site plan submitted with the application has been added to the Isaac Frye Holdings case page.
- May 7
- The full case file has been added to the case page for the historical case #5/9/06-1 (Kennedy/Zahn).
- April 28
- Case 5/11/21–1 (Isaac Frye Holdings) has been added to the agenda for the May 11 meeting.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Do you want to be the first to know the latest Zoning Board news? Send an email to Neil Faiman and ask to be added to the ZBA email list.
Do You Need to Apply to the ZBA?
- If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- Refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with.
- Talk with the Land Use Administrator to ask questions or discuss your plans.
- When you're ready to apply, read the instructions and get the application forms from the How to Apply page.
- Check the application deadline dates on the Notices page.
- Submit your completed application to the Land Use Administrator.