The Wilton ZBA
This is the web site of the Wilton, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment. You can find current meeting agendas and recent minutes both here and on the ZBA page of the Wilton town web site, but this site also has detailed case information, case records back to 1997, meeting minutes back to 1980, and much more.
If you know what you are looking for, the site menu to the left above or the news links below will probably take you there. If you are just broswsing, you might want to start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- May 31
- Cases 6/13/23–1 (Pellerin), 6/13/23–2 (Spittel), 6/13/23–3 (Curtis), 6/13/23–4 (Fait), 6/13/23–5 (North Farm), and 6/13/23–6 (Maki) have been added to the agenda for the June 13 meeting.
- May 10
- Decisions from the May 9 meeting have been posted for the Kalhori and Abbott House cases.
- The Bronson and Dumont cases have been continued from the May 9 meeting to the June 13 meeting.
- April 28
- Documents have been added to the case page for the Kalhori case.
- April 27
- The minutes of the April 23 Kalhori site visit have been posted.
- April 25
- Cases 4/11/23–1 (Bronson), 5/9/23–1 (Abbott House), and 5/9/23–2 (Dumont) have been added to the agenda for the May 9 meeting.
- April 23
- The May 9 ZBA meeting will be held in the Town Hall Courtroom.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Do you want to be the first to know the latest Zoning Board news? Send an email to Neil Faiman and ask to be added to the ZBA email list.
Do You Need to Apply to the ZBA?
- If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- Refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with.
- Talk with the Land Use Administrator to ask questions or discuss your plans.
- When you're ready to apply, read the instructions and get the application forms from the How to Apply page.
- Check the application deadline dates on the Notices page.
- Submit your completed application to the Land Use Administrator.