The Wilton ZBA
This is the web site of the Wilton, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment. You can find current meeting agendas and recent minutes both here and on the ZBA page of the Wilton town web site, but this site also has detailed case information, case records back to 1997, meeting minutes back to 1980, and much more.
If you know what you are looking for, the site menu to the left above or the news links below will probably take you there. If you are just broswsing, you might want to start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- February 23
- A site visit has been scheduled on March 2 for the North Farm case.
- The minutes of the February 13 meeting have been added to the web site.
- February 10
- Case 3/12/24–1 (Murphy) has been added to the agenda for the March 12 meeting.
- January 22
- Case 2/13/24–1 (North Farm) has been added to the agenda for the February 13 meeting.
- January 11
- The minutes of the January 9 meeting have been added to the web site.
- A decision from the January 9 meeting has been posted for the Gagan case.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Do you want to be the first to know the latest Zoning Board news? Send an email to Neil Faiman and ask to be added to the ZBA email list.
Do You Need to Apply to the ZBA?
- If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- Refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with.
- Talk with the Land Use Administrator to ask questions or discuss your plans.
- When you're ready to apply, read the instructions and get the application forms from the How to Apply page.
- Check the application deadline dates on the Notices page.
- Submit your completed application to the Land Use Administrator.