The Wilton ZBA
This is the web site of the Wilton, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment. You can find current meeting agendas and recent minutes both here and on the ZBA page of the Wilton town web site, but this site also has detailed case information, case records back to 1997, meeting minutes back to 1980, and much more.
If you know what you are looking for, the site menu to the left above or the news links below will probably take you there. If you are just broswsing, you might want to start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- January 30
- Case 2/14/23–1 (Parker) has been added to the agenda for the February 14 meeting.
- January 17
- The minutes of the January 10 meeting have been added to the web site.
- January 11
- Decisions from the January 10 meeting have been posted for the Gravell, Four Corners Farm, and Willreign Properties cases.
- The 15/6/22–1 case has been continued from the January 10 meeting to the February 14 meeting.
- January 10
- Documents have been added to the Latham and Gravell case pages.
- December 27
- The January 10 ZBA meeting has been moved to the Wilton Fire Station.
- Case 1/10/23–3 (Willreign Properties) has been added to the agenda for the January 10 meeting.
- December 23
- Cases 1/10/23–1 (Gravell) and 1/10/23–2 (Four Corners Farm) have been added to the agenda for the January 10 meeting.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Do you want to be the first to know the latest Zoning Board news? Send an email to Neil Faiman and ask to be added to the ZBA email list.
Do You Need to Apply to the ZBA?
- If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- Refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with.
- Talk with the Land Use Administrator to ask questions or discuss your plans.
- When you're ready to apply, read the instructions and get the application forms from the How to Apply page.
- Check the application deadline dates on the Notices page.
- Submit your completed application to the Land Use Administrator.