The Wilton ZBA
This is the web site of the Wilton, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment. You can find current meeting agendas and recent minutes both here and on the ZBA page of the Wilton town web site, but this site also has detailed case information, case records back to 1997, meeting minutes back to 1980, and much more.
If you know what you are looking for, the site menu to the left above or the news links below will probably take you there. If you are just broswsing, you might want to start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- November 24
- Cases 12/8/20–1 (Doodle), 12/8/20–2 (Ryan II), and 12/8/20–3 (Ryan III) have been added to the agenda for the December 8 meeting.
- November 12
- The Ryan case has been continued from the November 10 meeting to the December 8 meeting.
- November 10
- Correspondence received in connection with the Ryan case has been added to the case page.
- November 8
- The minutes of the October 27 meeting have been added to the web site.
- October 28
- A decision from the October 27 meeting has been posted for the Thompson case.
- Case 11/10/20–1 (Ryan) has been added to the agenda for the November 10 meeting.
- October 25
- A staff report has been added to the case page for the Thompson case.
- October 20
- The Thompson case has been continued from the October 13 meeting to the October 27 meeting.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Do you want to be the first to know the latest Zoning Board news? Send an email to Neil Faiman and ask to be added to the ZBA email list.
Do You Need to Apply to the ZBA?
- If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- Refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with.
- Talk with the Land Use Administrator to ask questions or discuss your plans.
- When you're ready to apply, read the instructions and get the application forms from the How to Apply page.
- Check the application deadline dates on the Notices page.
- Submit your completed application to the Land Use Administrator.