The Wilton ZBA
This is the web site of the Wilton, NH Zoning Board of Adjustment. You can find current meeting agendas and recent minutes both here and on the ZBA page of the Wilton town web site, but this site also has detailed case information, case records back to 1997, meeting minutes back to 1980, and much more.
If you know what you are looking for, the site menu to the left above or the news links below will probably take you there. If you are just broswsing, you might want to start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- August 12
- A decision from the August 11 meeting has been posted for the Gilbert case.
- July 29
- Case 8/11/20–1 (Gilbert) has been added to the agenda for the August 11 meeting.
- July 22
- The minutes of the July 14 meeting have been added to the web site.
- The minutes of the June 30 meeting have been added to the web site.
- July 20
- A decision from the July 14 meeting has been posted for the Marois case.
- June 30
- A rehearing has been granted in the Marois case.
- June 29
- The ZBA will meet on Tuesday, June 30 to enter a non-public session in order to consider legal advice provided by legal counsel.
Want to Stay Up to Date?
Do you want to be the first to know the latest Zoning Board news? Send an email to Neil Faiman and ask to be added to the ZBA email list.
Do You Need to Apply to the ZBA?
- If you’re applying to the ZBA, or want to know whether you need to apply, you should start by reading About Zoning and the ZBA.
- Refer to the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to learn what specific rules you have to deal with.
- Talk with the Land Use Administrator to ask questions or discuss your plans.
- When you're ready to apply, read the instructions and get the application forms from the How to Apply page.
- Check the application deadline dates on the Notices page.
- Submit your completed application to the Land Use Administrator.