- 392 Captain Clark Highway
- Barbara J. Wolcott
- Relief Requested
- Variances to sections 5.1(d) and 6.1(a) of the Wilton Zoning Ordinance
- To permit 2 buildings on one lot, with separate dwelling units in.
Wednesday, August 9, 1995 — Hearing
Barbara J. Wolcott has requested variances to sections 5.1(d) and 6.1(a) of the Wilton Zoning Ordinance to permit 2 buildings on one lot, with separate dwelling units in each Lot H-110-1, 392 Captain Clark Highway.
The Town of Wilton Zoning Board of Adjustment will consider this application in a public hearing on Wednesday, August 9, 1995 at 7:30 p.m. in the Wilton Town Hall Courtroom, 42 Main Street.
You are hereby notified that the application of Barbara J. Walcott for a variance to the terms of section 5.1(d), referenced by section 6.1(a), of the Wilton Zoning Ordinance Zoning Ordinance has been denied.
The variance, if granted, would have allowed two dwellings on a single lot at Lot H-110-1, 392 Captain Clark Highway.The variance was denied because:
- The property was not shown to have any unique characteristics that would justify the finding of a hardship.
- The proposed use is incompatible with the spirit of the ordinance, as reflected in the ordinance's explicit prohibition on more than one dwelling on a single lot.
The selectmen, any party to the action or proceedings, or any person directly affected thereby may apply for a rehearing of this decision. A request for a rehearing must be filed in writing with the Zoning Board of Adjustment on or before Friday, September 8, 1995, and must fully specify all grounds on which the rehearing is requested. (N.H. RSA 677:2)
Minutes of the hearing.